Tuesday 24 September 2013

Little Man's birthday

Wow... My little man was 5 today, I know everyone says it but I really can't quite believe how quick time goes. His little life really is flashing by.

He's such a happy boy and always has been. He loves action, superheros and lego. Here he is a six weeks old.


Today has been such a busy overwhelming day for him. He started by opening his presents at home, we got him a new bike and the new iron man nerf glove. His bike was half price from Halfords and the nerf had 25% off from Argos! I love a good discount.

He had a fun day at school and got to be the first the bring the class bear home, we had visitors all afternoon. As a family tradition we go for pub grub for dinner and it just so happened that kids eat for £1 on Tuesdays, which is an added bonus! After dinner we all came home for chocolate cake which I made yesterday! 


Super hero cake

He couldn't decide which superhero he wanted or which he liked best so we made all of them! I love seeing their faces light up when they see their cake in the morning. It really has become a tradition now that the cake is part of their presents. They don't see it the night before because it takes me ages!

Happy Birthday Toby XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment