Thursday 13 February 2014

Wish I was there- Alfresco competition

Last nights storm and all the damage I have seen and heard about is probably the worst I've ever seen in this country. Around our way I know of at least 8 trees falling down and blocking the road. I know of two people who have had smashed windscreens and conservatory roofs broken because of fallen roof tiles. I've seen pictures on facebook of two different roofs that have blown off buildings and thats just in our small town.

All this bad weather has made me cast my mind back to when we have had perfect weather. I wish I could rewind time and land myself back 18 months ago when we were in sunny Italy about to get married in the sun, surrounded by our family.



This is one of my favourite pictures from the wedding as I love the focus on the tree and us in the background. I also love the green of the willow tree and the blue of the lake. It really was a perfect day and every time I look at the pictures I really wish we could go back to that day.

After the wedding we holidayed in Italy for a further two weeks. The children enjoyed every minute and occupied every day. We swam either in the pool or the lake everyday. We visited local towns and ate lots of pizza and ice-cream. Lake Garda will always hold a special place in my heart.

This is my entry into Alfresco's  wish I were there photo competition to win a new camera. You can enter enter too and find all the information here.

No comments :

Post a Comment